Auslogics BoostSpeed 11
Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. More information on RePack by Andreyonohov can be found here
. You can see more info about Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Main.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 42.92 KB (43952 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 48.87 MB (51248017
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActionCenter.exe (1.08 MB)
- BoostSpeed.exe (42.92 KB)
- BrowserProtection.exe (1.30 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (650.42 KB)
- DeepDiskCleaner.exe (1.46 MB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.48 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (1.27 MB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.19 MB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.48 MB)
- EmptyFolderCleaner.exe (1.21 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.67 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.04 MB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (1.05 MB)
- Integrator.exe (4.30 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (1.34 MB)
- Main.exe (42.92 KB)
- ModeSwitcher.exe (1.03 MB)
- rdboot32.exe (82.92 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (94.92 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.44 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.19 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (578.92 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (1.20 MB)
- StartupManagerDelayStart.x32.exe (81.42 KB)
- StartupManagerDelayStart.x64.exe (120.92 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.59 MB)
- TabAllTools.exe (966.42 KB)
- TabCareCenter.exe (1.66 MB)
- TabCleanUp.exe (1.03 MB)
- TabDashboard.exe (1.29 MB)
- TabMaintain.exe (1.59 MB)
- TabOneClickScanner.exe (1.74 MB)
- TabOptimize.exe (1.35 MB)
- TabProtect.exe (1.94 MB)
- TabReports.exe (1.04 MB)
- TabWin10Protector.exe (1.26 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.27 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.46 MB)
- WindowsSlimmer.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 versions:
Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 is a program released by RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 11". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 11.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:13:28.063