Auslogics BoostSpeed is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PCalert30
. Check out here
for more info on alert30. Detailed information about Auslogics BoostSpeed can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/ru/software/boost-speed/
. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection bspeed.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed. BoostSpeed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.61 MB (1685720 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics BoostSpeed is composed of the following executables which take 16.92 MB (17741296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AusUninst.exe (10.21 KB)
- BoostSpeed.exe (1.61 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (472.21 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (867.71 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (823.71 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (617.21 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (848.21 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (589.71 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (589.21 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (879.71 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (584.21 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (760.21 KB)
- ProgramManager.exe (582.71 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (67.71 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (79.21 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (820.21 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (610.71 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (625.71 KB)
- sendlog.exe (574.21 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (954.71 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (655.71 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1,014.21 KB)
- TaskManager.exe (720.21 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (632.71 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.22 MB)
- version.exe (50.71 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed versions:
Auslogics BoostSpeed is an application offered by the software company alert30. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". The Auslogics BoostSpeed program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/ru/software/boost-speed/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection bspeed.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed by alert30 from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by alert30 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 11:22:29.927