Auslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 from your computerAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com
to get more info about Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\Uninstall.exe. AntiMalware.exe is the Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.82 MB (1905736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 3.77 MB (3956368
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalware.exe (1.82 MB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (510.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (945.91 KB)
- savapi.exe (464.14 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (82.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auslogics Anti-Malware_is1
Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 06:18:33.570