AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd.
. More information about Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. can be seen here
. Usually the AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional directory, depending on the user's option during install. AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled DiskDefragPro.exe and its approximative size is 2.57 MB (2696640 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional. They occupy 4.06 MB (4257387
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdefrag.exe (607.44 KB)
- DiskDefragPro.exe (2.57 MB)
- GASender.exe (40.44 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (86.44 KB)
- ndefrg64.exe (111.44 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (554.94 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (123.48 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional
AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional is a program by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional". If it exists on your system the AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional app will be found automatically. After you click AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional.
8. After uninstalling AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AusLogics Disk Defrag Professional supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:41:59.197