AusLogics BoostSpeed is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AusLogics BoostSpeed from your PCAusLogics Ltd. Pty.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AusLogics Ltd. Pty.. More details about AusLogics BoostSpeed can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com
. Usually the AusLogics BoostSpeed application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AusLogics BoostSpeed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AusLogics BoostSpeed's primary file takes about 267.00 KB (273408 bytes) and is named Integrator.exe.
AusLogics BoostSpeed installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.09 MB (6382425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AxUninstall.exe (20.00 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (404.00 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (201.50 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (158.00 KB)
- Integrator.exe (267.00 KB)
- InternetSpeedTest.exe (376.00 KB)
- IntSpeedUp.exe (213.50 KB)
- OneButtonCheckup.exe (182.50 KB)
- OSProtect.exe (129.50 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (400.50 KB)
- RegDefrag.exe (245.50 KB)
- RegInfo.exe (110.50 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (195.00 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (282.00 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (865.50 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (361.50 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (450.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.84 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (200.50 KB)
- Update.exe (364.50 KB)
- Version.exe (46.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of AusLogics BoostSpeed.
AusLogics BoostSpeed is a program marketed by the software company AusLogics Ltd. Pty.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove AusLogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AusLogics BoostSpeed from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AusLogics BoostSpeed or simply activate the Search field and type in "AusLogics BoostSpeed". If it exists on your system the AusLogics BoostSpeed program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AusLogics BoostSpeed in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AusLogics BoostSpeed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AusLogics BoostSpeed:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AusLogics BoostSpeed.
8. After removing AusLogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AusLogics BoostSpeed that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AusLogics BoostSpeed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AusLogics BoostSpeed by AusLogics Ltd. Pty. from your PC, we are not saying that AusLogics BoostSpeed by AusLogics Ltd. Pty. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AusLogics BoostSpeed in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:25:45.703