AuroraJewels version 1
This info is about AuroraJewels version 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AuroraJewels version 1 from your computermixexperience3d
. You can find out more on mixexperience3d or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AuroraJewels version 1 can be seen at http://www.mxp3d.com/forums/forum/mxp3d/aurorajewels/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AuroraJewels folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. AuroraJewels version 1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AuroraJewels\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 1.11 MB (1165874 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside AuroraJewels version 1. They take about 1.11 MB (1165874
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1
of AuroraJewels version 1.
AuroraJewels version 1 is an application marketed by mixexperience3d. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AuroraJewels version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AuroraJewels version 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AuroraJewels version 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AuroraJewels version 1". If it is installed on your PC the AuroraJewels version 1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AuroraJewels version 1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AuroraJewels version 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AuroraJewels version 1:
- The software company is: http://www.mxp3d.com/forums/forum/mxp3d/aurorajewels/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AuroraJewels\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AuroraJewels version 1.
8. After removing AuroraJewels version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AuroraJewels version 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AuroraJewels version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AuroraJewels version 1 by mixexperience3d from your PC, nor are we saying that AuroraJewels version 1 by mixexperience3d is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AuroraJewels version 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:39:18.450