This web page is about Aurora Setup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Aurora Setup from your computerTektronix
. More information on Tektronix can be seen here
. More information about Aurora Setup can be found at http://www.Tektronix.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Tektronix\Aurora folder (same installation drive as Windows). Aurora Setup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tektronix\Aurora\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Tektronix.Aurora.SetupWizard.exe and occupies 2.07 MB (2170368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Aurora Setup. They take about 1.11 GB (1195153538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AuroraServicesSetup.exe (26.85 MB)
- AuroraTraySetup.exe (884.85 KB)
- AuroraVUSetup.exe (862.81 MB)
- AuroraWebUISetup.exe (24.01 MB)
- CheckForUpdate.exe (6.50 KB)
- Tektronix.Aurora.SetupWizard.exe (2.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (428.74 KB)
- dotnetfx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- NDP451-KB2858728-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.84 MB)
- SQLEXPR64.EXE (132.33 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vc_redist.x64_2015.exe (13.90 MB)
- inetinfo.exe (14.00 KB)
- w3wp.exe (7.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Aurora Setup version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Aurora Setup versions:
Aurora Setup is a program offered by Tektronix. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Aurora Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Aurora Setup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aurora Setup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aurora Setup". The Aurora Setup application will be found very quickly. After you select Aurora Setup in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aurora Setup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora Setup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Tektronix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tektronix\Aurora\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aurora Setup.
8. After removing Aurora Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora Setup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aurora Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aurora Setup by Tektronix from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora Setup by Tektronix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora Setup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 18:07:19.067