Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0
This page is about Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 from your PCAurora software, Inc.
. More info about Aurora software, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 can be seen at http://www.mediatox.com
. Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Aurora DVD Copy folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Aurora DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Aurora DVD Copy.exe is the Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0. They take about 616.12 KB (630903
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aurora DVD Copy.exe (320.00 KB)
- Aurora Video DVD Burner.exe (44.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (70.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
- aspiinst.exe (64.00 KB)
- reg_xp.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 is a program released by Aurora software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0". If it exists on your system the Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mediatox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurora DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0.
8. After removing Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 by Aurora software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 by Aurora software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora DVD Copy 1.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 16:49:24.013