Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR)
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) from your computerMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be read here
. You can see more info related to Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) at http://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Aurora folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR)'s primary file takes around 896.00 KB (917504 bytes) and is called firefox.exe.
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.92 MB (2015374
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- firefox.exe (896.00 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- helper.exe (690.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.02
of Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR).
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) or simply click the Search field and type in "Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR)". The Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:46:11.320