Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR)
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) from your computerMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be read here
. You can see more info related to Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) at http://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Aurora folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR)'s primary file takes around 896.00 KB (917504 bytes) and is called firefox.exe.
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.92 MB (2015374
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- firefox.exe (896.00 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- helper.exe (690.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.02
of Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR).
Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR)". If it exists on your system the Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora 9.0a2 (x86 pt-BR) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:46:11.320