Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa)
Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) from your PCMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more data about Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) on Mozilla's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Aurora folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) is "C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled firefox.exe and it has a size of 365.11 KB (373872 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa). They take about 2.56 MB (2680528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (365.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (895.95 KB)
The current page applies to Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) version 34.02
Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) is an application offered by Mozilla. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa)". The Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) application will be found automatically. After you click Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa).
8. After removing Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 fa) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:51:47.553