Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more data about Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) on Mozilla's website. Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US)'s primary file takes around 365.11 KB (373872 bytes) and is named firefox.exe.
The executables below are part of Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US). They occupy about 2.54 MB (2660264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (365.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (876.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) version 34.02
Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) is an application offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) or simply click the Search field and type in "Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US)". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora 34.0a2 (x86 en-US) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-03 16:21:54.450