Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US)
A guide to uninstall Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) from your computer
Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by Mozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mozilla.org
to get more data about Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) on Mozilla's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Aurora folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) is C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is titled firefox.exe and it has a size of 898.91 KB (920488 bytes).
Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2792368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.41 KB)
- firefox.exe (898.91 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.91 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (189.06 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.91 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (23.91 KB)
- updater.exe (265.91 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (166.26 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (94.41 KB)
- helper.exe (845.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.02
of Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US).
How to uninstall Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US)". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US):
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US):
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora 20.0a2 (x86 en-US) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 14:54:58.750