Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. Click on http://www.mozilla.org
to get more info about Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) on Mozilla's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de). The program's main executable file occupies 895.48 KB (916976 bytes) on disk and is called firefox.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de). They take 2.65 MB (2773936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (112.98 KB)
- firefox.exe (895.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.23 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.48 KB)
- updater.exe (264.48 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (153.60 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (93.98 KB)
- helper.exe (871.19 KB)
This page is about Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) version 18.02
Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) is a program by the software company Mozilla. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de)". If it exists on your system the Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de):
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aurora 18.0a2 (x86 de) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 16:12:35.393