Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar)
Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mozilla. More data about the app Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) can be seen at http://www.mozilla.org
. Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Aurora folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) is C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 895.48 KB (916976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar). They take 2.66 MB (2790192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.48 KB)
- firefox.exe (895.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.23 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.48 KB)
- updater.exe (263.98 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (153.60 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (93.98 KB)
- helper.exe (887.06 KB)
This data is about Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) version 17.02
Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) is an application by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar)". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) app will be found very quickly. When you click Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora 17.0a2 (x86 ar) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:38:25.247