Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Click on http://www.mozilla.org
to get more details about Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) on Mozilla's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled firefox.exe and it has a size of 896.48 KB (918000 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US). They take about 2.64 MB (2766896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (113.98 KB)
- firefox.exe (896.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.10 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.48 KB)
- updater.exe (263.98 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (153.60 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (93.98 KB)
- helper.exe (862.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) version 16.02
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US).Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\blocklist.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\breakpadinjector.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) is a program offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US)". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) app will be found automatically. After you click Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora 16.0a2 (x86 en-US) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 10:52:11.840