Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de)
Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) from your systemMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. More information about Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) can be found at http://www.mozilla.org
. Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de)'s primary file takes around 895.48 KB (916976 bytes) and is called firefox.exe.
Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.65 MB (2773936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (112.98 KB)
- firefox.exe (895.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.48 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (188.23 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.48 KB)
- updater.exe (264.48 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (153.60 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (93.98 KB)
- helper.exe (871.19 KB)
This page is about Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) version 15.02
Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) is an application marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de)". If it exists on your system the Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) program will be found automatically. After you click Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aurora 15.0a2 (x86 de) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 15:58:18.540