Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar)
Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
for more info on Mozilla. Further information about Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) can be found at http://www.mozilla.org
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. firefox.exe is the Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 892.45 KB (913864 bytes) on disk.
Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) is composed of the following executables which take 2.35 MB (2467200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.95 KB)
- firefox.exe (892.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (109.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.89 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (16.45 KB)
- updater.exe (256.95 KB)
- helper.exe (864.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) version 13.02
Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar)". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) program will be found very quickly. After you click Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurora\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar).
8. After uninstalling Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aurora 13.0a2 (x86 ar) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:49:13.747