This web page contains complete information on how to remove Aureas v9.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Aureas v9.5 from your systemAureas Paris
. Check out here
for more information on Aureas Paris. Click on http://www.aureas.com/
to get more facts about Aureas v9.5 on Aureas Paris's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aureas95 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Aureas v9.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Aureas95\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.82 MB (2956456 bytes) on disk and is titled Aureas95.exe.
Aureas v9.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.62 MB (3791520
bytes) on disk.
- Aureas95.exe (2.82 MB)
- Outils95.exe (72.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (743.34 KB)
This page is about Aureas v9.5 version 9.5
Aureas v9.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Aureas v9.5 is a program marketed by the software company Aureas Paris. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Aureas v9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Aureas v9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aureas v9.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aureas v9.5". If it exists on your system the Aureas v9.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Aureas v9.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aureas v9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aureas v9.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.aureas.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aureas95\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aureas v9.5.
8. After removing Aureas v9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aureas v9.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aureas v9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aureas v9.5 by Aureas Paris from your PC, nor are we saying that Aureas v9.5 by Aureas Paris is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aureas v9.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 19:08:47.137