Auracle version 1.2.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Auracle version 1.2.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Auracle version 1.2.2 from your systemiConnectivity
. Open here
where you can get more info on iConnectivity. Usually the Auracle version 1.2.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Auracle folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Auracle version 1.2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Auracle\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Auracle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.19 MB (7542192 bytes) on disk.
Auracle version 1.2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.02 MB (9455456
bytes) on disk.
- Auracle.exe (7.19 MB)
- openssl.exe (359.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The current web page applies to Auracle version 1.2.2 version 1.2.2
Auracle version 1.2.2 is an application marketed by iConnectivity. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Auracle version 1.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Auracle version 1.2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auracle version 1.2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auracle version 1.2.2". The Auracle version 1.2.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auracle version 1.2.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auracle version 1.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auracle version 1.2.2.
8. After uninstalling Auracle version 1.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auracle version 1.2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auracle version 1.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auracle version 1.2.2 by iConnectivity from your PC, we are not saying that Auracle version 1.2.2 by iConnectivity is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auracle version 1.2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:43:22.173