Aura Video Editor 1.1.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 from your PCAura4You.com
. You can read more on Aura4You.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 can be seen at http://www.aura4you.com
. Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 is C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Aura Video Editor 1.1.2's main file takes around 1.70 MB (1786880 bytes) and is called AuraVideoEditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Aura Video Editor 1.1.2. They take an average of 25.81 MB (27058725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AuraVideoEditor.exe (1.70 MB)
- K-Lite_Codec_Pack_700_Full.exe (14.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.49 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (111.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (9.07 MB)
- mpeg2desc.exe (13.50 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (241.38 KB)
- mplex.exe (249.45 KB)
- spumux.exe (87.00 KB)
- spuunmux.exe (20.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (194.50 KB)
The current page applies to Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2:
- C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aura Video Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MicroUserName\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\A4Y\Data\Encode\appletv\appletv_avc.xml
- C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\A4Y\Data\Encode\appletv\appletv_mpeg4.xml
- C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\A4Y\Data\Encode\archos\archos_404_405.xml
- C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\A4Y\Data\Encode\archos\archos_504_604.xml
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\UserNameware\Aura Video Editor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\UserNameware\Aura4You\Installation\Aura Video Editor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\UserNameware\MicroUserName\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Aura Video Editor
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\UserNameware\MicroUserName\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\AuraVideoEditor.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\UserNameware\MicroUserName\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Aura Video Editor\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\UserNameware\MicroUserName\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Aura Video Editor\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\UserNameware\MicroUserName\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Aura Video Editor\UninstallString
Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 is an application by Aura4You.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aura Video Editor 1.1.2". The Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aura Video Editor 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aura Video Editor 1.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.aura4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura Video Editor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aura Video Editor 1.1.2.
8. After removing Aura Video Editor 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 by Aura4You.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 by Aura4You.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aura Video Editor 1.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 05:45:02.963