Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2
Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 from your computeraura4you.com
. Additional info about aura4you.com can be read here
. More information about Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 can be found at http://www.aura4you.com
. Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy folder, subject to the user's choice. Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2's primary file takes around 6.43 MB (6745392 bytes) and is named dvdcloner.exe.
The following executables are contained in Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2. They occupy 10.63 MB (11141598
bytes) on disk.
- Aura-Software-Manager-setup-1.0.3.exe (2.92 MB)
- closehandle.exe (124.00 KB)
- dvdcloner.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is an application marketed by aura4you.com. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2". If it exists on your system the Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.aura4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2.
8. After removing Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 by aura4you.com from your PC, we are not saying that Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 by aura4you.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 11:31:49.157