Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2
Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 from your computeraura4you.com
. Additional info about aura4you.com can be read here
. More information about Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 can be found at http://www.aura4you.com
. Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy folder, subject to the user's choice. Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2's primary file takes around 6.43 MB (6745392 bytes) and is named dvdcloner.exe.
The following executables are contained in Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2. They occupy 10.63 MB (11141598
bytes) on disk.
- Aura-Software-Manager-setup-1.0.3.exe (2.92 MB)
- closehandle.exe (124.00 KB)
- dvdcloner.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is an application marketed by aura4you.com. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aura4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2.
8. After removing Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 by aura4you.com from your PC, we are not saying that Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 by aura4you.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 11:31:49.157