Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 from your computeraura4you.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on aura4you.com. Please follow http://www.aura4you.com
if you want to read more on Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 on aura4you.com's website. Usually the Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 is "C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. dvdcloner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.43 MB (6745392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8. They take about 10.62 MB (11133574
bytes) on disk.
- Aura-Software-Manager-setup-1.0.3.exe (2.92 MB)
- closehandle.exe (124.00 KB)
- dvdcloner.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8.
Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 is a program offered by the software company aura4you.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8". The Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aura4you.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Aura4You\Aura DVD Copy\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8.
8. After removing Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 by aura4you.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 by aura4you.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aura DVD Copy 1.3.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 00:50:24.753