August DVB-T2 Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall August DVB-T2 Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall August DVB-T2 Player from your systemCM&V
. Open here
where you can get more info on CM&V. You can get more details on August DVB-T2 Player at http://www.dvbviewer.com
. Usually the August DVB-T2 Player application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\August DVB-T2 Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling August DVB-T2 Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\August DVB-T2 Player\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. augustint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.83 MB (1922560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of August DVB-T2 Player. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2642096
bytes) on disk.
- augustint.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of August DVB-T2 Player.
August DVB-T2 Player is an application by CM&V. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove August DVB-T2 Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase August DVB-T2 Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find August DVB-T2 Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "August DVB-T2 Player". If it is installed on your PC the August DVB-T2 Player application will be found very quickly. When you select August DVB-T2 Player in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding August DVB-T2 Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for August DVB-T2 Player:
- The software company is: http://www.dvbviewer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\August DVB-T2 Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove August DVB-T2 Player.
8. After uninstalling August DVB-T2 Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong August DVB-T2 Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling August DVB-T2 Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove August DVB-T2 Player by CM&V from your PC, nor are we saying that August DVB-T2 Player by CM&V is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove August DVB-T2 Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 10:35:29.293