AuditionSEA version 6211
AuditionSEA version 6211 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AuditionSEA version 6211 from your computerAsiasoft Online Pte. Ltd.
. Further information on Asiasoft Online Pte. Ltd. can be found here
. More details about the software AuditionSEA version 6211 can be seen at http://audition.playpark.net
. AuditionSEA version 6211 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AuditionSEA version 6211 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled patcher.exe and it has a size of 550.94 KB (564160 bytes).
AuditionSEA version 6211 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.66 MB (18522336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Audition.exe (14.09 MB)
- patcher.exe (550.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.84 KB)
- AhnRpt.exe (1.70 MB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (115.83 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.83 KB)
- autoup.exe (261.00 KB)
This info is about AuditionSEA version 6211 version 6211
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall AuditionSEA version 6211.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AuditionSEA version 6211 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AuditionSEA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\[appdatafolder]\VERSION.CFG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\ABM\k0080.abm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\ABM\k0170.abm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\ABM\k0201.abm
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\Audition.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\Audition.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\patcher.exe.FriendlyAppName
AuditionSEA version 6211 is a program released by Asiasoft Online Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AuditionSEA version 6211 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AuditionSEA version 6211 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AuditionSEA version 6211 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AuditionSEA version 6211". The AuditionSEA version 6211 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AuditionSEA version 6211 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AuditionSEA version 6211, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AuditionSEA version 6211:
- The web site of the program is: http://audition.playpark.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AuditionSEA\AuditionSEA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AuditionSEA version 6211.
8. After removing AuditionSEA version 6211, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AuditionSEA version 6211 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AuditionSEA version 6211 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AuditionSEA version 6211 by Asiasoft Online Pte. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AuditionSEA version 6211 by Asiasoft Online Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AuditionSEA version 6211 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:41:17.550