A way to uninstall Audition from your computer
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Audition for Windows. It was created for Windows by Axeso5
. Check out here
where you can read more on Axeso5. Click on http://www.axeso5.com/
to get more details about Audition on Axeso5's website. Usually the Audition program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Axeso5\Audition directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Audition is C:\Program Files\Axeso5\Audition\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 495.00 KB (506880 bytes) on disk and is called Patcher.exe.
Audition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.65 MB (15359198
bytes) on disk.
- Audition.exe (13.97 MB)
- AuditionLauncher.exe (66.50 KB)
- Patcher.exe (495.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.72 KB)
This info is about Audition version 1.75.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Audition:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Audition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Audition is an application marketed by Axeso5. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Audition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audition". The Audition program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Audition in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Audition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audition:
- The software company is: http://www.axeso5.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Axeso5\Audition\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Audition.
8. After removing Audition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Audition:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audition by Axeso5 from your PC, we are not saying that Audition by Axeso5 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Audition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:03:32.207