This info is about Audition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Audition from your systemPlaypark
. More information about Playpark can be read here
. You can read more about related to Audition at http://audition.playpark.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Playpark\Audition folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Audition's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Playpark\Audition\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.26 MB (13908512 bytes) on disk and is labeled Audition.exe.
Audition is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.60 MB (17410892
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Audition.exe (13.26 MB)
- patcher.exe (1.41 MB)
- setup.exe (420.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (42.83 KB)
- AhnRpt.exe (986.54 KB)
- HsLogMgr.exe (111.42 KB)
- HSUpdate.exe (155.85 KB)
- autoup.exe (259.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Audition version 1.94.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Audition versions:
...click to view all...
Audition is a program marketed by the software company Playpark. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Audition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Audition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audition". If it is installed on your PC the Audition program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Audition in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audition:
- The software company is: http://audition.playpark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Playpark\Audition\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audition.
8. After uninstalling Audition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Audition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Audition by Playpark from your PC, nor are we saying that Audition by Playpark is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:29:35.790