AuditXL is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AuditXL from your computerKRIHOS International Inc.
. You can find out more on KRIHOS International Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.auditxl.com
to get more data about AuditXL on KRIHOS International Inc.'s website. Usually the AuditXL program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KRIHOS\AuditXL folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AuditXL's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\KRIHOS\AuditXL\unins000.exe". AuditXL.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.17 MB (9617408 bytes) on disk.
AuditXL is composed of the following executables which take 9.86 MB (10336929
bytes) on disk:
- AuditXL.exe (9.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.124
AuditXL is an application released by KRIHOS International Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AuditXL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AuditXL from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AuditXL or simply click the Search feature and type in "AuditXL". If it exists on your system the AuditXL app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AuditXL in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AuditXL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AuditXL:
- The publisher is: http://www.auditxl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KRIHOS\AuditXL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AuditXL.
8. After removing AuditXL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AuditXL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AuditXL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AuditXL by KRIHOS International Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AuditXL by KRIHOS International Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AuditXL in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 16:28:57.387