Audit Player (remove only)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Audit Player (remove only) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Audit Player (remove only) from your systemBalaBit IT-Security Ltd.
. You can read more on BalaBit IT-Security Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.balabit.com
if you want to read more on Audit Player (remove only) on BalaBit IT-Security Ltd.'s web page. Usually the Audit Player (remove only) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audit Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Audit Player (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audit Player\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. audit-player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.01 MB (10493952 bytes) on disk.
Audit Player (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.38 MB (43385837
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ap-service-config.exe (99.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (351.68 KB)
- addcert.exe (100.00 KB)
- audit-indexer-service.exe (10.10 MB)
- audit-indexer.exe (10.17 MB)
- audit-player.console.exe (10.01 MB)
- audit-player.exe (10.01 MB)
- font-selector.exe (468.00 KB)
- getcert.exe (88.00 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Audit Player (remove only) version 2014.1
Audit Player (remove only) is a program offered by the software company BalaBit IT-Security Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Audit Player (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Audit Player (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Audit Player (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Audit Player (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Audit Player (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Audit Player (remove only) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Audit Player (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audit Player (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.balabit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audit Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audit Player (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Audit Player (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audit Player (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audit Player (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Audit Player (remove only) by BalaBit IT-Security Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Audit Player (remove only) by BalaBit IT-Security Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Audit Player (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:34:22.717