You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Audiosoft for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Audiosoft from your systemHappersbeger otopront GmbH
. Further information on Happersbeger otopront GmbH can be found here
. Further information about Audiosoft can be seen at http://www.otopront.de
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\otopront folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Audiosoft is C:\Program Files (x86)\otopront\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.77 MB (6052352 bytes) on disk and is called Typ1001.exe.
The executables below are part of Audiosoft. They occupy an average of 12.36 MB (12963859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewerQS_de.exe (4.25 MB)
- Typ1001.exe (5.77 MB)
- Typ1001.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- DPInst.exe (531.97 KB)
- DPInstX64.exe (664.49 KB)
This page is about Audiosoft version 2015.0.0.1
Audiosoft is an application offered by Happersbeger otopront GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Audiosoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Audiosoft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Audiosoft or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audiosoft". If it is installed on your PC the Audiosoft app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audiosoft in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audiosoft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audiosoft:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.otopront.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\otopront\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audiosoft.
8. After uninstalling Audiosoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audiosoft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audiosoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audiosoft by Happersbeger otopront GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Audiosoft by Happersbeger otopront GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audiosoft in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 08:00:52.633