You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Audiosoft for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Audiosoft from your systemHappersbeger otopront GmbH
. Further information on Happersbeger otopront GmbH can be found here
. Further information about Audiosoft can be seen at http://www.otopront.de
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\otopront folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Audiosoft is C:\Program Files (x86)\otopront\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.77 MB (6052352 bytes) on disk and is called Typ1001.exe.
The executables below are part of Audiosoft. They occupy an average of 12.36 MB (12963859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewerQS_de.exe (4.25 MB)
- Typ1001.exe (5.77 MB)
- Typ1001.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- DPInst.exe (531.97 KB)
- DPInstX64.exe (664.49 KB)
This page is about Audiosoft version 2015.0.0.1
Audiosoft is an application offered by Happersbeger otopront GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Audiosoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Audiosoft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Audiosoft or simply click the Search field and type in "Audiosoft". The Audiosoft app will be found automatically. After you select Audiosoft in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Audiosoft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audiosoft:
- The software company is: http://www.otopront.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\otopront\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audiosoft.
8. After uninstalling Audiosoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audiosoft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Audiosoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audiosoft by Happersbeger otopront GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Audiosoft by Happersbeger otopront GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audiosoft in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 08:00:52.633