AudioTube Version 1.2
This web page is about AudioTube Version 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AudioTube Version 1.2 from your computerAudioTube
. You can find out more on AudioTube or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AudioTube Version 1.2 at https://www.audiotube.org/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioTube folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. AudioTube Version 1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioTube\unins000.exe. AudioTube.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 642.50 KB (657920 bytes) on disk.
AudioTube Version 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 9.73 MB (10200285
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioTube.exe (642.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (850.55 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (291.00 KB)
- ffplay.exe (149.00 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (165.50 KB)
- yd.exe (7.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of AudioTube Version 1.2.
AudioTube Version 1.2 is a program by AudioTube. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase AudioTube Version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AudioTube Version 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudioTube Version 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioTube Version 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the AudioTube Version 1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click AudioTube Version 1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudioTube Version 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioTube Version 1.2:
- The software company is: https://www.audiotube.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioTube\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudioTube Version 1.2.
8. After removing AudioTube Version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudioTube Version 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioTube Version 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AudioTube Version 1.2 by AudioTube from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioTube Version 1.2 by AudioTube is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudioTube Version 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 20:29:21.463