AudioTX Communicator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AudioTX Communicator from your PCMDOUK
. Go over here
for more details on MDOUK. Click on http://www.audiotx.com/
to get more information about AudioTX Communicator on MDOUK's website. Usually the AudioTX Communicator program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioTX\Communicator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioTX\Communicator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AudioTX Communicator. The application's main executable file is titled AudioTX.exe and its approximative size is 824.50 KB (844288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AudioTX Communicator. They take about 1.62 MB (1698078
bytes) on disk.
- AudioTX.exe (824.50 KB)
- FixFirewall.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
AudioTX Communicator is an application marketed by MDOUK. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase AudioTX Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudioTX Communicator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudioTX Communicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudioTX Communicator". If it exists on your system the AudioTX Communicator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudioTX Communicator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudioTX Communicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AudioTX Communicator:
- The publisher is: http://www.audiotx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioTX\Communicator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudioTX Communicator.
8. After removing AudioTX Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioTX Communicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudioTX Communicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudioTX Communicator by MDOUK from your PC, we are not saying that AudioTX Communicator by MDOUK is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioTX Communicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 01:14:34.197