A guide to uninstall AudioLabel from your system
This web page is about AudioLabel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by Cripple Creek Software
. You can find out more on Cripple Creek Software or check for application updates here
. AudioLabel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AudioLabel directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AudioLabel. AudioLabel's primary file takes about 3.32 MB (3477504 bytes) and is called AudioLabel.exe.
AudioLabel is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.54 MB (3713982
bytes) on disk:
- AudioLabel.exe (3.32 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.94 KB)
This info is about AudioLabel version 4.008
alone. Click on the links below for other AudioLabel versions:
How to delete AudioLabel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AudioLabel is a program released by the software company Cripple Creek Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudioLabel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it exists on your system the AudioLabel program will be found automatically. After you select AudioLabel in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AudioLabel:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by Cripple Creek Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AudioLabel by Cripple Creek Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-04 12:47:24.650