AudioKonvertor (remove only)
AudioKonvertor (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudioKonvertor (remove only) from your computerLogipole
. More information on Logipole can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AudioKonvertor directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. AudioKonvertor (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AudioKonvertor\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes) on disk and is called AudioKonvertor.exe.
The executable files below are part of AudioKonvertor (remove only). They occupy an average of 10.90 MB (11431936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioKonvertor.exe (1.69 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.61 MB)
- Kwinamp.exe (53.00 KB)
- Kwmplayer.exe (92.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.00 KB)
- Kvgmstream.exe (450.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00.1
of AudioKonvertor (remove only).
AudioKonvertor (remove only) is an application marketed by Logipole. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AudioKonvertor (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudioKonvertor (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudioKonvertor (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioKonvertor (remove only)". If it exists on your system the AudioKonvertor (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudioKonvertor (remove only) in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudioKonvertor (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudioKonvertor (remove only).
8. After removing AudioKonvertor (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioKonvertor (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioKonvertor (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioKonvertor (remove only) by Logipole from your PC, nor are we saying that AudioKonvertor (remove only) by Logipole is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioKonvertor (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 06:43:18.640