You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AudioExpert 9.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudioExpert 9.5 from your systemUlrich Decker Software Entwicklung
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung. More details about AudioExpert 9.5 can be found at http://www.udse.de
. AudioExpert 9.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioExpert directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing AudioExpert 9.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioExpert\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AudioExpert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.61 MB (9032704 bytes) on disk.
AudioExpert 9.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.41 MB (10917942
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioExpert.exe (8.61 MB)
- LameSetup.exe (295.22 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (557.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.51 KB)
- vorbisgain.exe (160.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5
of AudioExpert 9.5.
AudioExpert 9.5 is a program marketed by the software company Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase AudioExpert 9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudioExpert 9.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudioExpert 9.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioExpert 9.5". The AudioExpert 9.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudioExpert 9.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AudioExpert 9.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioExpert 9.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.udse.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioExpert\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudioExpert 9.5.
8. After uninstalling AudioExpert 9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudioExpert 9.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioExpert 9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudioExpert 9.5 by Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung from your computer, we are not saying that AudioExpert 9.5 by Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudioExpert 9.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:24:18.953