AudioExpert 10.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AudioExpert 10.2 from your systemUlrich Decker Software Entwicklung
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung. More information about AudioExpert 10.2 can be found at http://www.udse.de
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioExpert directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioExpert\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AudioExpert 10.2. AudioExpert.exe is the AudioExpert 10.2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 9.42 MB (9872344 bytes) on disk.
AudioExpert 10.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.45 MB (12003348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioExpert.exe (9.42 MB)
- LameSetup.exe (542.78 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (557.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.96 KB)
- vorbisgain.exe (160.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AudioExpert 10.2 version 10.2
AudioExpert 10.2 is an application released by the software company Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove AudioExpert 10.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AudioExpert 10.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudioExpert 10.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioExpert 10.2". If it is installed on your PC the AudioExpert 10.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudioExpert 10.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AudioExpert 10.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioExpert 10.2:
- The software company is: http://www.udse.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioExpert\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudioExpert 10.2.
8. After removing AudioExpert 10.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioExpert 10.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudioExpert 10.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudioExpert 10.2 by Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung from your PC, we are not saying that AudioExpert 10.2 by Ulrich Decker Software Entwicklung is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioExpert 10.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:12:21.843