AudioConverter Studio 9.1
AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1 from your systemManiacTools.com
. More info about ManiacTools.com can be read here
. More details about AudioConverter Studio 9.1 can be found at http://www.ManiacTools.com
. Usually the AudioConverter Studio 9.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.34 MB (5594888 bytes) on disk and is titled converter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AudioConverter Studio 9.1. They occupy about 7.05 MB (7397392
bytes) on disk.
- converter.exe (5.34 MB)
- flac.exe (212.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (117.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1
of AudioConverter Studio 9.1.
AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is a program marketed by ManiacTools.com. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase AudioConverter Studio 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudioConverter Studio 9.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudioConverter Studio 9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioConverter Studio 9.1". If it is installed on your PC the AudioConverter Studio 9.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudioConverter Studio 9.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudioConverter Studio 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AudioConverter Studio 9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ManiacTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1.
8. After uninstalling AudioConverter Studio 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AudioConverter Studio 9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioConverter Studio 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioConverter Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:42:39.837