AudioConverter Studio 9.0
This info is about AudioConverter Studio 9.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.0 from your computerManiacTools.com
. You can find out more on ManiacTools.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the software AudioConverter Studio 9.0 can be found at http://www.ManiacTools.com
. Usually the AudioConverter Studio 9.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio directory, depending on the user's option during install. AudioConverter Studio 9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio\unins000.exe. converter.exe is the AudioConverter Studio 9.0's primary executable file and it takes around 5.34 MB (5599344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AudioConverter Studio 9.0. They occupy an average of 6.93 MB (7271648
bytes) on disk.
- converter.exe (5.34 MB)
- flac.exe (89.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (117.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0
of AudioConverter Studio 9.0.
AudioConverter Studio 9.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AudioConverter Studio 9.0:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AudioConverter Studio\AudioConverter Studio.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName Paap\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AudioConverter Studio.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName Paap\Desktop\AudioConverter Studio.lnk
- C:\Program Files\AudioConverter Studio\converter.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AudioConverter Studio_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\AudioConverter Studio\converter.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AudioConverter Studio_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AudioConverter Studio_is1\InstallLocation
AudioConverter Studio 9.0 is an application offered by ManiacTools.com. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove AudioConverter Studio 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AudioConverter Studio 9.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudioConverter Studio 9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioConverter Studio 9.0". The AudioConverter Studio 9.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click AudioConverter Studio 9.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudioConverter Studio 9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AudioConverter Studio 9.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ManiacTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter Studio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudioConverter Studio 9.0.
8. After uninstalling AudioConverter Studio 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioConverter Studio 9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioConverter Studio 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudioConverter Studio 9.0 by ManiacTools.com from your PC, we are not saying that AudioConverter Studio 9.0 by ManiacTools.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudioConverter Studio 9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:57:08.727