AudioConverter is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AudioConverter from your PCPerformerSoft LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on PerformerSoft LLC. More info about the application AudioConverter can be seen at http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
. AudioConverter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall AudioConverter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AudioConverter.exe is the AudioConverter's primary executable file and it occupies about 519.00 KB (531456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AudioConverter. They occupy 12.35 MB (12948724
bytes) on disk.
- AudioConverter.exe (519.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.24 KB)
AudioConverter is an application marketed by the software company PerformerSoft LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AudioConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudioConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudioConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudioConverter". If it is installed on your PC the AudioConverter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AudioConverter in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AudioConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AudioConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://performersoft.com/index.php/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioConverter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudioConverter.
8. After removing AudioConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioConverter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudioConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudioConverter by PerformerSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioConverter by PerformerSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudioConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:06:21.090