Audio Record Wizard v3.99
Audio Record Wizard v3.99 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Audio Record Wizard v3.99 from your systemNowSmart Studio
. You can read more on NowSmart Studio or check for application updates here
. Usually the Audio Record Wizard v3.99 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ARWizard3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Audio Record Wizard v3.99 is C:\Program Files\ARWizard3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ARWizard3.exe and occupies 1.60 MB (1675264 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Audio Record Wizard v3.99. They take about 2.21 MB (2316221
bytes) on disk.
- ARWizard3.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
This data is about Audio Record Wizard v3.99 version 3.99
Audio Record Wizard v3.99 is an application by NowSmart Studio. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Audio Record Wizard v3.99 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Audio Record Wizard v3.99 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Audio Record Wizard v3.99 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audio Record Wizard v3.99". If it exists on your system the Audio Record Wizard v3.99 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audio Record Wizard v3.99 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Audio Record Wizard v3.99, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audio Record Wizard v3.99.
8. After uninstalling Audio Record Wizard v3.99, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audio Record Wizard v3.99 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audio Record Wizard v3.99 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audio Record Wizard v3.99 by NowSmart Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Audio Record Wizard v3.99 by NowSmart Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Audio Record Wizard v3.99 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:53:19.810