You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Audio Oscilloscope for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Audio Oscilloscope from your PCBill Farmer
. Take a look here
for more information on Bill Farmer. Further information about Audio Oscilloscope can be seen at http://audiotools.googlecode.com
. Usually the Audio Oscilloscope application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Audio Tools folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Audio Tools\UninstScope.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Audio Oscilloscope. The program's main executable file is called Scope.exe and it has a size of 142.10 KB (145515 bytes).
Audio Oscilloscope installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 427.77 KB (438036
bytes) on disk.
- Scope.exe (142.10 KB)
- SigGen.exe (188.64 KB)
- UninstScope.exe (48.51 KB)
- UninstSigGen.exe (48.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Audio Oscilloscope. You can find here a few links to other Audio Oscilloscope versions:
Audio Oscilloscope is an application by the software company Bill Farmer. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Audio Oscilloscope is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Audio Oscilloscope from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Audio Oscilloscope or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audio Oscilloscope". If it is installed on your PC the Audio Oscilloscope application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Audio Oscilloscope in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Audio Oscilloscope, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audio Oscilloscope:
- The publisher is: http://audiotools.googlecode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Audio Tools\UninstScope.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audio Oscilloscope.
8. After removing Audio Oscilloscope, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Audio Oscilloscope which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Oscilloscope with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audio Oscilloscope by Bill Farmer from your PC, nor are we saying that Audio Oscilloscope by Bill Farmer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audio Oscilloscope in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 11:40:57.070