This page is about Audio Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Audio Optimizer from your computerRazer Inc.
. More information about Razer Inc. can be read here
. Audio Optimizer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Audio Optimizer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Audio Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Audio Optimizer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Audio Optimizer.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1178336 bytes).
Audio Optimizer is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.16 MB (1214658
bytes) on disk:
- Audio Optimizer.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.47 KB)
The current web page applies to Audio Optimizer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Audio Optimizer:
Audio Optimizer is a program marketed by Razer Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Audio Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Audio Optimizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audio Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audio Optimizer". The Audio Optimizer program will be found very quickly. After you select Audio Optimizer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Audio Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audio Optimizer.
8. After removing Audio Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Audio Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audio Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audio Optimizer by Razer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Audio Optimizer by Razer Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audio Optimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 08:22:40.387