Audio Creator 1.5.2
Audio Creator 1.5.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Audio Creator 1.5.2 from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. Go over here
for more details on Cakewalk Music Software. Please follow http://www.cakewalk.com
if you want to read more on Audio Creator 1.5.2 on Cakewalk Music Software's web page. Usually the Audio Creator 1.5.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Audio Creator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Audio Creator 1.5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Audio Creator\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AudioCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.78 MB (8156480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Audio Creator 1.5.2. They take about 8.48 MB (8891978
bytes) on disk.
- AudioCreator.exe (7.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.26 KB)
This page is about Audio Creator 1.5.2 version 1.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Audio Creator 1.5.2 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Audio Creator 1.5.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cakewalk\Audio Creator
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cakewalk\Audio Creator\AUD.INI
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cakewalk\Audio Creator\WaveProf.Txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Audio Creator.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\Audio Creator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cakewalk Music Software\Audio Creator
Audio Creator 1.5.2 is an application by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Audio Creator 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Audio Creator 1.5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Audio Creator 1.5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audio Creator 1.5.2". If it exists on your system the Audio Creator 1.5.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Audio Creator 1.5.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Audio Creator 1.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audio Creator 1.5.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Audio Creator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Audio Creator 1.5.2.
8. After removing Audio Creator 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audio Creator 1.5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Creator 1.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Audio Creator 1.5.2 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, we are not saying that Audio Creator 1.5.2 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audio Creator 1.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:13:48.653