Audio Converter and Ripper
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Audio Converter and Ripper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Audio Converter and Ripper from your systemAudio i
. More information on Audio i can be found here
. Please open http://www.audioi.com
if you want to read more on Audio Converter and Ripper on Audio i's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\acar directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Audio Converter and Ripper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\acar\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Audio Converter and Ripper's primary file takes around 999.50 KB (1023488 bytes) and its name is acar.exe.
The executables below are part of Audio Converter and Ripper. They occupy an average of 2.19 MB (2300937
bytes) on disk.
- acar.exe (999.50 KB)
- sg.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
Audio Converter and Ripper is an application marketed by Audio i. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Audio Converter and Ripper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Audio Converter and Ripper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Audio Converter and Ripper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audio Converter and Ripper". If it is installed on your PC the Audio Converter and Ripper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Audio Converter and Ripper in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Audio Converter and Ripper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audio Converter and Ripper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.audioi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\acar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Audio Converter and Ripper.
8. After removing Audio Converter and Ripper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Audio Converter and Ripper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Converter and Ripper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Audio Converter and Ripper by Audio i from your PC, we are not saying that Audio Converter and Ripper by Audio i is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Audio Converter and Ripper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 18:53:28.137