Audio Converter 7.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Audio Converter 7.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Audio Converter 7.0 from your systemAll Software By 3PEHR
. Additional info about All Software By 3PEHR can be read here
. More details about Audio Converter 7.0 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audio Converter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Audio Converter 7.0 is C:\Program Files\Audio Converter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) on disk and is labeled audconv.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Audio Converter 7.0. They take 1.15 MB (1201930
bytes) on disk.
- audconv.exe (516.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Audio Converter 7.0 version 7.0
Audio Converter 7.0 is an application released by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Some users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Audio Converter 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Audio Converter 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audio Converter 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Audio Converter 7.0". If it exists on your system the Audio Converter 7.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Audio Converter 7.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Audio Converter 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audio Converter 7.0:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Audio Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Audio Converter 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Audio Converter 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Audio Converter 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Converter 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Audio Converter 7.0 by All Software By 3PEHR from your PC, nor are we saying that Audio Converter 7.0 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audio Converter 7.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 14:25:29.900