This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Audio Comparer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Audio Comparer from your computerBolide Software
. Further information on Bolide Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bolidesoft.com
if you want to read more on Audio Comparer on Bolide Software's website. Usually the Audio Comparer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioComparer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Audio Comparer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioComparer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called AudioComparer.exe and its approximative size is 1.32 MB (1381184 bytes).
Audio Comparer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.08 MB (2177184
bytes) on disk.
- AudioComparer.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (777.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of Audio Comparer. For other Audio Comparer versions please click below:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Audio Comparer from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Audio Comparer:
The files below remain on your disk by Audio Comparer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\achelpeng.chm
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\AudioComparer.exe
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\AudioComparer.url
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\bass_aac.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\bass_alac.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\bass_ape.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\bassflac.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\basswma.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\basswv.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\bolide.url
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\fbclient.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\FooID.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Armenian.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\belarusian.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Bulgarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Czech.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Dutch.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\French.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\German.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Italiano.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Korean.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Macedonian.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Romanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\russian.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\languages\Vietnamese.lng
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\license.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\order.url
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\tags.dll
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AudioComparer\unins000.msg
- C:\Users\UserName.IACPA.000\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Audio Comparer.lnk
Audio Comparer is a program released by the software company Bolide Software. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Audio Comparer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Audio Comparer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Audio Comparer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Audio Comparer". If it exists on your system the Audio Comparer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Audio Comparer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Audio Comparer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Audio Comparer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioComparer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Audio Comparer.
8. After uninstalling Audio Comparer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Audio Comparer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Audio Comparer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Audio Comparer by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that Audio Comparer by Bolide Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audio Comparer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:06:49.567