Audio Clipper version 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Audio Clipper version 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Audio Clipper version 1.0 from your computerOpenview Design
. You can read more on Openview Design or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Audio Clipper version 1.0 at http://www.openviewdesign.com/
. Audio Clipper version 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Clipper folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Audio Clipper version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Clipper\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Audio Clipper.exe is the Audio Clipper version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 925.50 KB (947712 bytes) on disk.
Audio Clipper version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.61 MB (1687169
bytes) on disk:
- Audio Clipper.exe (925.50 KB)
- Audio Clipper.vshost.exe (20.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Audio Clipper version 1.0 version 1.0
Audio Clipper version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Openview Design. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Audio Clipper version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Audio Clipper version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Audio Clipper version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Audio Clipper version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Audio Clipper version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Audio Clipper version 1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Audio Clipper version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Audio Clipper version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.openviewdesign.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Clipper\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Audio Clipper version 1.0.
8. After removing Audio Clipper version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Audio Clipper version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Audio Clipper version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Audio Clipper version 1.0 by Openview Design from your computer, we are not saying that Audio Clipper version 1.0 by Openview Design is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Audio Clipper version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:26:24.797