This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AudibleManager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. Additional info about Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the AudibleManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudibleManager. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 201164318.104.22.16895058
of AudibleManager. For more AudibleManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program by Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudibleManager or simply click the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AudibleManager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 01:13:03.410