AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AudibleManager from your PCAudible, Inc.
. You can read more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AudibleManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Manager.exe and it has a size of 2.05 MB (2147720 bytes).
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.26 MB (5511640
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009414910.48.56.3345642
of AudibleManager. You can find below info on other releases of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AudibleManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AudibleManager in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudibleManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:04:37.693