AudibleManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. You can find out more on Audible, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AudibleManager is C:\Program Files\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Upgrade.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes).
AudibleManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.85 MB (7184520
bytes) on disk.
- AudibleDM_iTunesSetup.exe (1.60 MB)
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.05 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to AudibleManager version 1996108622.214.171.124266418
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AudibleManager:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is an application by Audible, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AudibleManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". If it is installed on your PC the AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. After you click AudibleManager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AudibleManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudibleManager.
8. After uninstalling AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:26:52.070