This page is about AudibleManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AudibleManager from your computerAudible, Inc.
. More information on Audible, Inc. can be seen here
. AudibleManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove AudibleManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Audible\Bin\Upgrade.exe /Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Upgrade.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1238448 bytes) on disk.
AudibleManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.40 MB (5666352
bytes) on disk:
- AudibleDownloadHelper.exe (2.03 MB)
- Manager.exe (2.19 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 508.38347568.38339168.38347576
of AudibleManager. Click on the links below for other AudibleManager versions:
...click to view all...
AudibleManager is a program released by the software company Audible, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AudibleManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AudibleManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudibleManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudibleManager". The AudibleManager application will be found very quickly. When you click AudibleManager in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudibleManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudibleManager.
8. After removing AudibleManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudibleManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudibleManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AudibleManager by Audible, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AudibleManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 17:14:54.327